JPilates uses LinkedIn to engage with industry professionals and students and is a great way keep up to date with topical discussions within the health, fitness and Pilates Industry.
Where Facebook is more light and friendly, LinkedIn is more about the professional side of you or or business and should be remembered when updating statuses etc.
1. Join LinkedIn if you haven't already.
2. Login on the top right hand side of the screen
3. Update your profile - Update your profile with as much information as possible, this is helpful for when people are interested in hiring you or using your services. You can also add links to your own website and other social media accounts, such as Twitter and Facebook.
4. Search and add people you know - including JPilates! Here is where you search for groups too. Look for JPilates Student Forum.
5. Recommend services and people. This is where you would add some positive feedback for JPilates! :)