|Why Choose Us?
JPilates was founded in 2011 by Joanne Cobbe, to provide you with quality Pilates teacher training and education. Here at JPilates our highly qualified and experienced team are dedicated to supporting you during your training to become a Pilates Instructor and also throughout your career, helping you to inspire others.
We understand that embarking on a new career can be daunting and we also understand the difficulty in knowing whether a course is right for you.
What we offer:
· Quality courses, CPD credited workshops & training
· Payment Plans
· 1-2-1 sessions with your tutor (face to face)
· Constant support and guidance throughout your career
· Access to a network of other Pilates Instructors
· Experienced Tutors with years of professional experience in the industry
· Business development insight, advice and support
· Internationally recognised qualifications
We understand that each of you have different learning needs and therefore aim to customise your training to suit your individual requirements, whether that be through practical, theory or independent learning elements.
Click here to read what our instructors say.
For more information and advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0753 886 3603